Author Topic: Кыргызский, Казахский - велика ли разница?  (Read 4690 times)

Offline true

В хорезмском диалекте "эртәң" означает "завтра с утра", а "эртә" - рано, утро.

В хорезмском диалекте "эртәң" означает "завтра с утра", а "эртә" - рано, утро.
Вот мне и интересно откуда там н-носовая.

По смыслу это либо инструментальный падеж в его темпоральном значении с мутировавшим простым-н в н-носовое, либо остаток значения "тебя с утром-твоим" утерявшим это значение > "(меня, тебя, его) с утром (вообще < *твоим)".
Склоняюсь к первому. Ибо "эртең менен" есть не только во фразе со значением "С добрым утром!", но так же продолжает использоваться, насколько знаю, как инструменталис - типа "эртең менен кылам" - "сделаю утром ("в/с течение(м) утра")".
P.S. Мнение опубликовано. ГКК.

Offline Shan

• қазақтар
қысың, жазың - зимой, летом

қысың, жазың - зимой, летом
Интересно, ибо…Если там действительно н-носовые, то это идёт в плюс предположению о переходе н>ң.
Ибо в большинстве знакомых мне тюркских инструменталис с обычным-н:
кышын, язын, көндезен, и т.д.
P.S. Мнение опубликовано. ГКК.

Offline joodat

Несколько дней тому назад побыл в Алмате.

На вывесках заметил несколько отличий кыргызского и казахского.

Кыр.                 Каз.             Рус.
эмерек                  жиһаз           мебель
алмаштыруу          айырбастау   обмен, замена
тойкана                 мейрамхана   ресторан
айлануу                 айналу          кружение
шумкар                  сұңқар          сокол
жамгыр                  жаңбыр         дождь
мейманкана           қонақ үй        гостиница

Хотелось бы спросить форумных казахов, насколько хорошо они понимают кыргызскую речь.

Кстати человек который составлял эту таблицу лексических различий пишет

I have an anecdote that I think problematises the issue of even applying a percentage.

Kyrgyz and Kazakh, while quite similar, also have quite a few differences. (For a taste, I’ve put together a list of some of their lexical differences.)

Kyrgyz speakers and Kazakh speakers generally can understand one another [speaking the languages in question], though Kazakh speakers sometimes have issues with Kyrgyz that Kyrgyz speakers don’t have with Kazakh.

An example of this occurred when I introduced a Kyrgyz I know to a Kazakh I know. The Kyrgyz speaker asked the Kazakh speaker where she was from, and to the response, replied that it was a very beautiful city. Except the Kazakh speaker didn’t understand a word of it.

The sentence in question is Ал аябай кооз шаар экен ‘That’s a really beautiful city’. The same sentence in Kazakh would be Сол әбден әдемі қала екен.

A Kyrgyz speaker would understand the Kazakh sentence (a word-for-word translation into Kyrgyz would be Ошол абдан адеми кала экен, with roughly the same meaning, despite the fact that адеми is usually used to refer to people (and rarely used actively), and кала evokes an even more literary register and conveys something more like ‘fortification’ to a Kyrgyz ear than ‘city’. However, Kyrgyz speakers, taking into account that this is Kazakh, would understand just fine in the context what was meant.

On the other hand, Kazakh doesn’t have cognates of the words аябай ‘extremely’, кооз ‘beautiful (of things)’, or шаар ‘city’ (except in certain areas). Kazakh speakers have no clue what the Kyrgyz sentence is talking about, and are almost unable to parse it. (The word ал parses as a contrastive ‘and’ in Kazakh, but with other contextual clues parses just fine as an equivalent to the pronoun ол.)

Based on this one sentence, Kazakh and Kyrgyz are close to 0% or close to 100% mutually intelligible, depending on the directionality. Other contexts would yield different results (and while I doubt it’s quite as common, it could potentially be the reverse effect). I think any method for coming up with a number to measure mutual intelligibility is going to have biases built in—this example is an extreme case of that.

Plus, there are times that I fail to parse things said at me in my native language, and some people with whom this happens chronically (where dialect isn’t the issue). Mutual intelligibility isn’t really something that can be measured, at least not without taking into account a lot of different factors.

Речь ведущей ногайки с казахами.

Если сравнить то тут ногайский звучит ближе кыргызскому чем даже казахский.
Ногайка например говорит быр, звук Ы произносит открыто как кыргызы, а не как казахи бiр.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvRdtnBzTg

Offline sail

Так цифра 1 по-кыргызски будет бир, а не быр.

По поводу быр. Некоторые казахи, учившиея в русских школах, тоже говорят быр. Послушайте других ногайцев, у других нормальный і.
Трамп-парамп-парамп-па-па!

Offline Easyskanker

Всегда слышал в казахском только быр, даже от приезжих из всяких Афганистанов и Монголий, от приезжих из местных аулов, где обычно нет русских школ. Часто с каким-то сверхкоротким ы, как будто бр.

Offline sail

Наверно некоторые русскоязычные казахи тоже не различают "і" и "ы". Думаю, у некоторых ногайцев тоже самое.
Трамп-парамп-парамп-па-па!

Offline joodat

Так цифра 1 по-кыргызски будет бир, а не быр.
Я знаю, просто звук Ы в кыргызском всегда будет звучать как Ы.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
√49 Напишите ответ строчными буквами:
«Сто одёжек, все без застёжек» — что это?: