Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

Алексей Гринь

肏! Τίς πέπορδε;

-Dreamer-

Marius

My coach used to say that people use obscene words when they have a limited vocabulary.

-Dreamer-

Цитата: Marius от января  5, 2014, 15:51
My coach used to say that people use obscene words when they have a limited vocabulary.
It's only partly true.

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

Marius

Maybe some of the moderators don't quite check this section simply because their fluency in the language here spoken is little bit lacking? If any of them will be reading this, don't take it seriously, I'm teasing you. So, it turns out that we have discovered a way to finally discuss what's on our minds without getting banned. Go on Rocky, I remember you saying something about my grandfather! Charge your cowboy gun and let's see who's quicker between us!

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

-Dreamer-

Цитата: Marius от января  5, 2014, 16:48
I remember you saying something about my grandfather!
And what was wrong with your granddaddy? Was he a malicious Russophobe?

Poirot

I heard a nice joke-riddle today. Here it is.

- What is the difference between the Olympic Games in Moscow back in 1980 and in Sochi in 2014?

- They released Mishka in the end of Olympic Games in Moscow and in the beginning of the Olympic Games in Sochi.

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Marius от января  5, 2014, 16:48
Go on Rocky, I remember you saying something about my grandfather! Charge your
cowboy gun and let's see who's quicker between us!
Marius, maybe your Granddad is the best Granddad in the world, but in that very matter on the alphabets he was historically wrong. Awfully sorry. Don't take it as offence. I ain't gonna draw the gun.

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Poirot от января  5, 2014, 17:36
- They released Mishka in the end of Olympic Games in Moscow and in the
beginning of the Olympic Games in Sochi.
:D

Marius

The gun thing was just a joke, only not yet grown children love to make use of them. On the alphabets, if I'm not wrong, you have been answered there in that topic that nobody denies the existence of the Cyrilic one in Romania, it's just the fact that some foreign force had blocked the use of the Roman one in the district of my nativity. And that was an instrument to rather divide the unity of my people than an attempt to preserve it's ancient script. Shalom lekha.

Poirot

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Marius от января  5, 2014, 18:50
And that was an instrument to rather divide the unity of my people than an
attempt to preserve it's ancient script
Well, it looks like it's the Rumanians who changed their original alphabet unnecessarily after the annexation of Bessarabia by Russia and thus broke the unity of your people (if there had been any).

-Dreamer-

Pardon me, but I can't quite understand what you guys are talking about. Rocky, are you against the Latin-based Romanian alphabet? Do you think Russia changed it in order to separate the Moldovans from the Romanians? Well, it's not far from the truth, since the Soviets always saw some kind of threat to the integrity of their system even in languages. The Tajiks were similarly deprived of their ancient literary tradition and Azerbaijani Turks were just renamed to Azerbaijanis.

Poirot

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: -Dreamer- от января  5, 2014, 19:31
Pardon me, but I can't quite understand what you guys are talking about.
Oh, I see.
Rocky, are you against the Latin-based Romanian alphabet?
I don't care a shit, frankly speaking.
Do you think Russia changed it in order to separate the Moldovans from the
Romanians?
No. The alphabet was changed by Rumanians later than the Russian annexation of Bessarabia took place. Why the Bessarabians  should obligatorily have obeyed the unnecessary decision of another state? And why the Russian government should have done that?

-Dreamer-

Цитата: Poirot от января  5, 2014, 19:42
Don't be fooled by DagKhan.
He's a freaking awesome guy, man. You just can't fathom the width of his Turkic soul.
Цитата: RockyRaccoon от января  5, 2014, 19:46
No. The alphabet was changed by Rumanians later than the Russian annexation of Bessarabia took place. Why the Bessarabians had obligatorily to have obeyed the unnecessary decision of another state? And why the Russian government must have done that?
That's interesting. I've never really delved into that story.

Poirot

Цитата: -Dreamer- от января  5, 2014, 19:50
He's freaking awsome guy, man.
In my view, a Russophobe is an enemy and cannot be an awsome guy by definition.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр