Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

iopq

Цитата: Rwseg от июня 16, 2015, 23:40
Цитата: negat1ve от мая 24, 2015, 22:05
Why is the thread of the most popular language IN THE WORLD abandoned?
Im not liking this...
Rephrasing Chernomyrdin: Lingvoforum is not a place where one may only with the language.
You accidentally a word
Poirot: Я, кстати, тоже не любитель выпить, хоть и русский.
jvarg: Профессионал? ;)

Artiemij

Я тартар!

Lodur

The problem with this and all similar threads: they don't have decent topic.
"Let's discuss cars (photos, computer games, etc.)" is much better. Something. Anything.
8-й Девственник Лингвофорума

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite. (W. Blake)
Какая потребителю разница, какой продукт лучше не работает?.. (Awwal12)

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

Hellerick

Let's invent laws! And rules.
And complain about people not abiding them.

Maksim Sagay

Hi, anyone!I'm not sure if it's decent to ask but still..I just wonder if all of you, guys, are engaged in a sphere you have studied for.Are languages for you a part of work or just a hobby?

Artiemij

Я тартар!

Hellerick

I am working at a shipbuilding company and while in theory I'm not supposed to use my English skills here, in practice we install many types of foreign-made equipment with all its documentation in English, so being able to read it is quite useful.

Karakurt

What do you all think about simple/broken English? Free people speaking free English by God's will.

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

Artiemij

Я тартар!

Hellerick

How come the Anglo-Saxons were the only people who preserved the Adam and Eve's language through the confusion of tongues at Babel?

Lodur

Цитата: Karakurt от августа 15, 2015, 17:08What do you all think about simple/broken English? Free people speaking free English by God's will.
To use free English by God's will we ought to be cossacks. ;D All other need to apply a rule or two from time to time, me thinks. :)
8-й Девственник Лингвофорума

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite. (W. Blake)
Какая потребителю разница, какой продукт лучше не работает?.. (Awwal12)

Hellerick

Sirko

iopq

Цитата: Maksim Sagay от августа 16, 2015, 11:28
Цитата: Poirot от августа 15, 2015, 17:18
Цитата: Maksim Sagay от августа 15, 2015, 12:17
Hi, anyone!
:what:
what do u mean? Would the"hi anyone learning English!" be OK for you?

Hi, anyone learning English here? = Есть тут кто-то кто учит английский?
Hi, everyone learning English! = Здравствуйте те, кто учат английский.

You're supposed to use the correct pronoun. Everyone refers to every person of a group, anyone refers to any person of a group.

Karakurt

iopq

Цитата: Karakurt от августа 17, 2015, 19:58
Is it also possible to substitute -one by -body?
The meaning is very slightly different. Everyone refers to each individual individually, while everybody refers to them as a whole.

You can both say "everyone is here" and "everybody is here". But it would be more proper to say "Everyone knows why we're gathered here today". Most people don't distinguish it in speech, though.

Aliska23

iopq

Цитата: Aliska23 от августа 26, 2015, 18:37
Hello!!!! My name is Alisa! I'm from Moscow) Nice to meet you all  :wall: :UU:
Nice to meet you, I'm Igor. I'll be correcting your English today.

Poirot

Karakurt

I've recently discovered "the shit", which means very good, opposed to shit.

Awwal12

Цитата: Karakurt от августа 31, 2015, 13:30
I've recently discovered "the shit", which means very good, opposed to shit.
Couldn't you provide an example?
Фашиствующий имперец, асексуал и многожёнец, татарофоб, заслуженный функционер РПЦ. Слушает радио "Радонеж" и терпеть не может счастливых людей.

"Да здравствуют ДОЯРКИ!! Потому что доярки - это раса сверхчеловеков. За ними будущее планеты. Они переживут даже атомную войну, потому что доярки вечны, ибо хтоничны. И дадут потомство, которое тоже будет доярами и доярками. Ура, товарищи!.." (c) Awwal12

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр