Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

RockyRaccoon

Marius

Цитата: Piraraka от марта 28, 2014, 09:40
I feel myself - значит трогаю себя, в смысле в интимных местах. Поэтому твоя фраза звучит очень смешно:))))
"I feel myself pretty fine..."
Хыхыхы.
Правильно - I feel fine
Thanks for noticing and telling me that, obviously I need more practice.

Алексей Гринь

肏! Τίς πέπορδε;

RockyRaccoon

Алексей Гринь

肏! Τίς πέπορδε;

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Алексей Гринь от марта 28, 2014, 17:28
RockyRaccoon
Сегодня в 19:26
ЦитироватьA very bad poetry that is written in a very bad language
... by a very very bad man.
God knows, maybe that man is the best man in the world, but alas, he is a bad poet and a poor  English speaker...

Алексей Гринь

ЦитироватьGod knows, maybe that man is the best man in the world, but alas, he is a bad poet and a poor  English speaker...
Are you sure you have the competence to tell poor English speakers from the rich ones?
肏! Τίς πέπορδε;

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Алексей Гринь от марта 28, 2014, 17:50
Are you sure you have the competence to tell poor English speakers from the rich
ones?
Yes, I am, when there are mere blunders.

iopq

Poirot: Я, кстати, тоже не любитель выпить, хоть и русский.
jvarg: Профессионал? ;)

go-and-go

Hello World.  I found this interesting place and I found this place interesting. I hope it will be enjoyable here. Thank you for your cooperation!

iopq

I know you're supposed to write "Hello World" when you're learning a language... but I didn't know it was applicable to English!
Poirot: Я, кстати, тоже не любитель выпить, хоть и русский.
jvarg: Профессионал? ;)

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

Marius

Лила

znanost i umjetnost zajedno rađaju čudo.

Marius

Лила

Цитата: Marius от октября 30, 2014, 16:35
Eating without forks and knives. [aka mamaliga style]
Hmm... Five or four years ago I ate everithing with fork. Even porridge... Yeh, I couldn't eat with knife, too! But I can do it now, and this is very good.
znanost i umjetnost zajedno rađaju čudo.

Karakurt

Marius

Well, Lila's signature didn't mention any spoons. By the way, are you from Poland, Lila? And what is your nationality?

Yitzik

Цитата: Marius от октября 30, 2014, 17:05
And what is your nationality?
Nationality traditionally means citizenship is English. Did you mean ethnicity?
Paran Quenya ar quetin Esperanto!

Marius

Цитата: Yitzik от октября 31, 2014, 11:48
Цитата: Marius от октября 30, 2014, 17:05
And what is your nationality?
Nationality traditionally means citizenship is English. Did you mean ethnicity?
This kind of auto-identification problems (or the way the thing is to be presented to the public) most often occur in case of Jewish people. And yes, I guess the term "ethnicity" better describes what I was curious to find out.

Yitzik

Цитата: Marius от октября 31, 2014, 15:22
most often occur in case of Jewish people
Marius, do you see Jewish plot everywhere, even in the English language?
I've said NOTHING about split between ethnicity and religion (that in some minds divide Hebrew and Jewish). I merely mean that I've got friends who are, for example, Ukrainian by "nationality" (they are citizens of the Ukraine), but are Roumanian by their ethnic origin. It has nothing to do with Jewishness.
Paran Quenya ar quetin Esperanto!

Marius

Цитата: Yitzik от октября 31, 2014, 15:54
Цитата: Marius от октября 31, 2014, 15:22
most often occur in case of Jewish people
Marius, do you see Jewish plot everywhere, even in the English language?
I've said NOTHING about split between ethnicity and religion (that in some minds divide Hebrew and Jewish). I merely mean that I've got friends who are, for example, Ukrainian by "nationality" (they are citizens of the Ukraine), but are Roumanian by their ethnic origin. It has nothing to do with Jewishness.
I apologize for exaggerating in my estimations. The thing I was trying to underline lies in the answer to the question: Is Jewishness an ethnicity or a religion? Now speaking about plots, there is no requirement for a great part of the people to be part of it, all needed is subordination and coordination, and that was more the case in the generations already gone, now less people are needed for completing even greater tasks.

Marius

Yitzik, now if you are led to think that I dislike so much your people, please keep in mind that there are some habits that I do share with you, and exactly they draw a separation line between me and my native people. And there used to be a time when I felt ready even going and fighting with arms if needed, for the cause of your homeland, should I be eligible. But as time passed, I started to discover less pleasant things, and remaining faithful to the truth as I perceived it, makes me telling you things for which I am probably disliked.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр