Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

Aleksey

jazzykowa

since it's the purpose of this topic - improving our English  - then why the hell aren't we to correct each other? Let go of your pride in this case, otherwise you'll see no improvement whatsoever.

Andrei N

This morning I did not recognise a person I know standig 5 steps b4 me, and I should have greeted him. Now I am sure he thinks I am insane. Have you ever had such experience?
[здесь должно что-то быть]

Aleksey

Цитата: jazzykowa от января 10, 2010, 20:00
then why the hell aren't we to correct each other? Let go of your pride in this case, otherwise you'll see no improvement whatsoever.
Some people like quarrels over nothing. A sad person he is because of his pride...
Цитата: Андрей N от января 11, 2010, 11:21
This morning I did not recognise a person I know standig 5 steps b4 me, and I should have greeted him. Now I am sure he thinks I am insane. Have you ever had such experience?
Yes, due to my poor sight I often fail to recognise others.

jazzykowa

Цитата: Aleksey от января 11, 2010, 11:45
Some people like quarrels over nothing. A sad person he is because of his pride..
It's not really over nothing, it is over self-esteem, I guess. We all are that annoying sometimes, because we fail to see our mistake. But it's actually no big deal.

Цитата: Андрей N от января 11, 2010, 11:21
You can always excuse yourself by saying you were hungover ^^

Karakurt

Цитата: Aleksey от
Hi, I'm a duck. I don't care about sex or COD, I just want your bread.
What's COD? A fish or 'Call Of Duty' ? :)

Квас

Пишите письма! :)

Aleksey

Didn't you know that ZOG and this forum's admin signed a treaty in which both sides are willing to cooperate in the extermination of people who dislike jews and other people?

Квас

Oh, indeed? But which admin do you mean, the current or the authentic one?

I would be quite safe if only my attitude towards Jews was at issue. I don't mind Jews. At school I used to be on friendly terms with a lad who suddenly turned out to be a Jew (it was unexpected even for himself); I learned a couple of Jewish phrases from him: ma nishma-beseder and the like.

But as for "other people", I'm really not sure. As a matter of fact I belong to "other people". :uzhos: What are we to do, Koté?

Aleksey

We must fight for our rights! ¡Viva la revolución! And by others I mean other people who have issues (anti-ukranian, ...)
But! I don't really care about person's nationality as long as their attitudes towards me and my country are neutral.

Квас

I see I misunderstood you. All the better, because so far I don't have any negative prejudices towards nationalities. Now that it's clear we are not in danger of immediate extermination (at least by the admins), one can relax and criticise their approach. After all, to exterminate people it's a kind of sin, isn't it?

Квас

Квас

We should reprehend our admin for being inclined to mass murders. Perhaps he'll cancel the treaty.

Aleksey

Квас

I'll try.

Dear Admin (the one who is set upon mass murders I mean),

I do reprehend you for your inhuman approach. One should not get mixed up in mass murders. Did you ever think that innocent people can suffer? The posthumous rehabilitation is little consolation for them. And if a person is really averse to a nation, in first place he is to be admonished that Jews or Ucrainians are quite the same human beings as he is and that it's most stupid to discrimitate people according to the language they spead or which country they were born in. But if we ever start murdering each other, we are not likely to solve the problem. The people will just hate another people, and it all leads nowhere.

Sincerely yours,
Kvas.

Квас

Aleksey

Квас

Aleksey

Then I misunderstood :D

Цитата: Квас от апреля 21, 2010, 15:32
Dear Admin (the one who is set upon mass murders I mean),

I do condemn you for your inhuman approaches. One should not get involved in mass murders. Have you ever thought that innocent people can suffer? The posthumous rehabilitation is a little consolation for them. And if a person is really averse to a nation, firstly he is to be admonished by the fact Jews or Ucrainians are the same human beings as he is and it's most stupid thing to discriminate people by their language they speak or in what country were they born. But if we ever start killing each other we won't solve this problem. People will just hate other people, and it all leads to nowhere.

Yours sincerely,
Kvas.

I hope other grammarnazis won't pluck out my eyes for this :D

Алексей Гринь

Inglish is my naytive langage. Hello. London is the capitle of greate Britain. My fatother is a Janitor.
肏! Τίς πέπορδε;

Aleksey

Цитата: Алексей Гринь от апреля 21, 2010, 16:11
Inglish is my naytive langage. Hello. London is the capitle of greate Britain. My fatother is a Janitor.
And you're a gay-mer? :D

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр