Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

iopq

Poirot: Я, кстати, тоже не любитель выпить, хоть и русский.
jvarg: Профессионал? ;)

Квас

Пишите письма! :)

Nevik Xukxo

iopq

autolyk

Атэц Әүүәл not welcome in this topic

Nevik Xukxo

Цитата: iopq от апреля 14, 2012, 15:05
I thought robots were supposed to be strong

All robots are debils. Maybe in the future they'll be genies...

iopq

Цитата: Nevik Xukxo от апреля 14, 2012, 15:10
Цитата: iopq от апреля 14, 2012, 15:05
I thought robots were supposed to be strong

All robots are debils. Maybe in the future they'll be genies...
Will they appear out of oil lamps? Or just plain bottles?

DarkEuge

I'm afraid there are too many people speaking English today: their understanding of what is a "correct English" differs from place to place. Finally, our civilization will have a list of "English languages" which will have nothing to do with one another. And we'll have to look for the other international language... :(
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Квас

Искандер

"Niech żyją POLACY!! Ponieważ polacy są rasej nadczłowieków. Od nich jest przyszłość planety. Oni przeżyją nawet wojną atomowę, dlatego, że polacy są wieczni, bo chtoniczni. I dadzą potomstwo, które też będzie polakami i polkami. Niech żyjemy, hura!.." (c) Awwal12

Квас

When grammarnazis constantly reproach natives for 'wrong' English, the language will become truely neutral. Perhaps natives will have certain advantages in learning English since it will resemble their vernaculars, but they will be hindered by false friends. Latin is a good example. It continued to be international for more then a millenium after the 'learned language' had become considerably different from popular dialects, and for centuries after its relics definitively dissolved into the Romance languages.

Pedro

Hi!
Цитата: Квас от апреля  8, 2012, 11:29
Good when two quite different English words are translated in mother tongue with one and the same word. Then one can do lexical errors mixing these words. Other lexical errors also can be.
Aaa...
"The room neither big neither small."
"She very much like listen music."
"I playing."
"Have you already ate cake?"

Good? :)
(It's Russenglish)
Смело исправляйте мои ошибки, если вы их найдёте!

Квас

Pedro

Искандер

There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestation
It's so pure and strong!
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last
And I will be...
"Niech żyją POLACY!! Ponieważ polacy są rasej nadczłowieków. Od nich jest przyszłość planety. Oni przeżyją nawet wojną atomowę, dlatego, że polacy są wieczni, bo chtoniczni. I dadzą potomstwo, które też będzie polakami i polkami. Niech żyjemy, hura!.." (c) Awwal12

Pedro

Цитата: Pedro от апреля 15, 2012, 07:55
Hi!
Цитата: Квас от апреля  8, 2012, 11:29
Good when two quite different English words are translated in mother tongue with one and the same word. Then one can do lexical errors mixing these words. Other lexical errors also can be.
Aaa...
"The room neither big neither small."
"She very much like listen music."
"I playing."
"Have you already ate cake?"
"If it will rain, I'l stay in home."

Ellidi

Цитата: Марбол от апреля 12, 2012, 21:55
I was meaning that I like the Beatles but they don't make me feel happy already.
I had been listening only the Beates for 7 yers until I met my girlfriend. And I love her.
And what ramifications has your acquaintance had on your musical præferences? She has obviously estranged you from the Beatles, but has she initiated you into the works of her favourite musicians?
Цитата: Искандер от апреля 14, 2012, 22:46
Hereʼs tropf enough ov grammarnazi ere this! Stop getting more!
tropf?  :??? From German Tropfen - a drop? Even a drop of grammarnazis provides for their intolerability?
Suum quoque castitas mentis dispendium patitur, quia nonnunquam mens concupiscentiae telo configitur per carnis speciem, quam exterius contemplatur. («A. de C. S.», c. XI)

Искандер

Maksim Sagay

Where  can I encontrar some videos dedicated a americanized hispanic gente hablando Spanglish?..Could any one aconsejar algo?

iopq

Pedro

Hi!
Цитата: Искандер от апреля 15, 2012, 17:40
Цитата: Ellidi от апреля 15, 2012, 17:28
tropf?  :??? From German Tropfen - a drop?
nope I donno whaʼʼs det, but some like ʻindeed, fullʼ
I'm glad to see you, Искандер. And... ¿Cuál es el nombre de este "dialecto" del Inglés?

Искандер

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Искандер от апреля 17, 2012, 19:04
Thatʼs just Içkanderglish.
You really run the risk of getting used to it more than to "normal" English and even forgetting the latter...

Искандер

Цитата: RockyRaccoon от апреля 17, 2012, 19:37
used to it more than to "normal" English and even forgetting the latter...
What can I do with thaʼ?
Thatʼs a strong malicious force in the exact middle of my bosom. I strive against it with all my might, but itʼs so strong.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр