Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Which is your favorite state of the U.S.?

Автор Kaze no oto, августа 30, 2014, 23:57

Alexandra A

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 17:20
Мне бы было достаточно вернуться лет на 60.
Тогда Америка была здоровой страной, с шансами на будущее.
taximagulus segouax caius iulius kent 25 august 55 before the common era
marcus tullius quintus tullius arpinum 6 may 51 before the common era

Hellerick

Цитата: Alexandra A от августа 31, 2014, 17:25
Америка была больной страной, просто еще без ярко выраженных симптомов.

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Alexandra A от августа 31, 2014, 17:24
Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 17:14
I don't know which of the states of the modern U.S. to prefer - possibly none of them - but I think that the U.S. possibly could be really attractive some 150 years ago when there was really much more freedom there than elsewhere... even though not for black slaves 'course...
Круто. Не ожидала такое от Вас. Похвалу традиционному британо-немецкому обществу.
It would be correct to say that in America there was much unoccupied land and little authorities that time. Thus people could go there and live as they wanted. As most of new settlers were of British or German origin, they wanted to live in a way you said about, but this was optional. As free lands diminished and authorities strengthened, these possibilities naturally desappeared. I don't know exactly when this occured, but possibly mostly somewhere in 1870s and 1880s already.

Kaze no oto

I don't know which of the states of the modern U.S. to prefer - possibly none of them - but I think that the U.S. possibly could be really attractive some 150 years ago when there was really much more freedom there than elsewhere... even though not for black slaves 'course...
What's that freedom, y'all talking about? There is freedom in the US nowadays. Nothing has changed.

Hellerick

Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 17:42
It would be correct to say that in America there was much unoccupied land and little authorities that time. Thus people could go there and live as they wanted.

I think this kind of freedom is pretty much what Russia experienced in the 1990s.

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Kaze no oto от августа 31, 2014, 17:47
What's that freedom, y'all talking about? There is freedom in the US nowadays. Nothing has changed.
Only formally. In fact one is now restricted by too many conditions, both legal and imposed by society implicitly. What about that in many American towns you ain't even allowed to dry your linen in your balcony, because - as it's motivated - such a sight of your linen drying in balcony makes prices of immovable property in the district to decrease?

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 17:52
Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 17:42
It would be correct to say that in America there was much unoccupied land and little authorities that time. Thus people could go there and live as they wanted.

I think this kind of freedom is pretty much what Russia experienced in the 1990s.
No! The great difference was in that while in Russia people were forcedly thrown in a way of life they hadn't chosen deliberately and mostly even didn't understand, in America was just the opposite: people deliberately chose their new way of life. Thus there are only superficial similarities.

Alexandra A

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 17:28
Цитата: Alexandra A от августа 31, 2014, 17:25
Америка была больной страной, просто еще без ярко выраженных симптомов.
И в чём эта болезнь выражалась?
taximagulus segouax caius iulius kent 25 august 55 before the common era
marcus tullius quintus tullius arpinum 6 may 51 before the common era

Hellerick

Well, the difference was that the Americans never knew anything better so to them it looked like progress.

Devorator linguarum

I suspect that as for now in Russia - with all her numerous shortcomings - one has much more freedom in everyday life than in America.

Kaze no oto

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 18:10
Well, the difference was that the Americans never knew anything better so to them it looked like progress.
Did Russians know something better? :o

Hellerick

Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 18:14
I suspect that as for now in Russia - with all her numerous shortcomings - one has much more freedom in everyday life than in America.

All the talking about freedom always has so much trickery in it that I think it's better not to talk about freedom at all.

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 18:10
This too. But one important point is that in the 19th century America there were still many free resources that one could come and use for himself. This isn't the case neither in the contemporary US nor in Russia.

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 18:17
Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 18:14

All the talking about freedom always has so much trickery in it that I think it's better not to talk about freedom at all.
Why not? One has only to understand that some sorts of freedom and some social achievements are incompatible things. The more of one, the less of other, and vice versa. And it is a really important question what to choose.

Валер

Несолидарный. С войной, чем-либо, кем-либо.

Убить непросто. Убивать за свою страну намного легче.

Devorator linguarum

Only now I saw ambiguity in the name of the topic. Possibly one could answer: "My favorite state of the U.S. is when this country is destructed". :green:

RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Devorator linguarum от августа 31, 2014, 18:50
Only now I saw ambiguity in the name of the topic. Possibly one could answer:
"My favorite state of the U.S. is when this country is destructed".
Вариант названия: "My favorite state of the Disunited States of America".
"Разъединённые Штаты Америки". Красиво звучит. Мне нравится.

Ion Borș

Цитата: heckfy от августа 31, 2014, 16:49
Цитата: Ion Bors от августа 31, 2014, 09:56
Цитата: heckfy от августа 31, 2014, 01:34
Я за свободную Америку, без белых и захватчиков.
Да ладно вам, поменяйте на расово монгольском, а вместо США на Узбекистан.  :) Белых надо жалеть - они скоро исчезнут.
Кто из мужчин не любит белых женщин?
Не понял мысль про мысль про монгольский и Узбекистан.
Но насчет белых женщин согласен.
в Америке захватчиками были европеоидная раса, в Узбекистане захватчиками были монголоидная раса.
♪ ☼ † ♥ ♫   ¤$, €, £, ¥.¤
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ion-bors-aa69992a/

Hellerick

Цитата: RockyRaccoon от августа 31, 2014, 19:04

Я однажды случайно переставил две буквы, и мне понравился результат: Untied States of America.

Poirot

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 19:20
Я однажды случайно переставил две буквы, и мне понравился результат: Untied States of America.
Симпатишно
"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

RockyRaccoon

Цитата: Hellerick от августа 31, 2014, 19:20
Цитата: RockyRaccoon от августа 31, 2014, 19:04

И это мне нравится,  ;up:!

jvarg

Цитата: maristo от августа 31, 2014, 06:38
Цитата: heckfy от августа 31, 2014, 01:34
Я за свободную Америку, без белых и захватчиков. Где такой штат? Кажется, таких нету.
Еще было бы прикольно, если бы немецкий язык  стал общим в этой стране.

Так он чуть и не стал.
Все боятся быть обвинёнными в ксенофобии. А вот в русофобии никто.
(© Захар Прилепин)

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр