Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Эскимосские vs. алеутский

Автор Nevik Xukxo, октября 3, 2011, 13:36

Nevik Xukxo

В общем, что запало в голову из описаний, так это, что структурно будто бы сильно различаются. Что именно структурно их в одну семью объединяет?

Уттыԓьын

Bergsland, K. Aleut Grammar Unangam Tunuganaan Achixaasix̑ (Alaska Native Language Center: University of Alaska Fairbanks, 1997).

4. Aleut sentence structure compared with Eskimo
4.1 The case systems
4.2 Object constructions
4.3 First and second person arguments
4.4 Verbal valency
4.5 Local complements
4.6 Possessive suffixes
4.7 Reference in complex sentences
4.8 Participial constructions
4.9 Derivatives and phrases
«Ӣяму́н маю̄лътуң, нага́лъютки́ иля́галӷӣт.»

Нефритовый Заяц

В эскимосских и алеутском сингармонизм отсутствует?

Devorator linguarum

В них только по три гласных а, и, у. Какой уж там сингармонизм!

Нефритовый Заяц

А как идея, что, возможно, алеутские и эскимосские не родственны, что эскимосские - алтайские, а алеутские - к чукотско-камчатским?

Devorator linguarum

Не знаю, как ам с родством алеутских и эскимосских, но, по-моему, отнесение эскимосских к алтайским - полный бред.

Нефритовый Заяц

Возможно ли, что у алеутских, как у эскимосских, ареал ранее был более распространённым и лишь потом сократился?

Нефритовый Заяц

Цитата: Devorator linguarum от июля 24, 2019, 19:54
Хм...  :-\
(wiki/en) Aleut_language#Vowels
ЦитироватьAleut has a basic three-vowel system including the high front /i/, low /a/, and high back /u/. Aleut vowels contrast with their long counterparts /iː/, /aː/, and /uː/.

Notably, Aleut /u/ is pronounced slightly lower than /i/ in the vowel space.

The long vowel /aː/ is pronounced retracted in the vowel space creating a significant distinction relative to the vowel length of /a/. The two high vowels are pronounced with the same vowel quality regardless of vowel length.[24]

In contact with a uvular, /i/ is lowered to [e], /a/ is backed to [ɑ], and /u/ is lowered to
  • . In contact with a coronal, /a/ is raised to [e] or [ɛ], and /u/ is fronted to [ʉ].[/u]
(wiki/en) Central_Alaskan_Yup'ik_language#Phonology
ЦитироватьThe three full vowels occur long and short, /a aː i iː u uː/. The schwa /ə/ does not. The vowel qualities /i(ː) u(ː)/ lower to [e(ː) o(ː)] before a uvular consonant such as /q/ or /ʁ/, or the back vowel /a(ː)/.

(wiki/en) Inuit_phonology#Vowels
ЦитироватьIn western Alaska, Qawiaraq and to some degree the Malimiutun variant of Inupiatun retains an additional vowel /ə/ which was present in proto-Inuit and is still present in Yupik, but which has become /i/ or sometimes /a/ in all other dialects. Thus, the common Inuktitut word for water – imiq – is emeq (/əməq/) in Qawiaraq.[1]

Furthermore, many diphthongs in the Alaskan dialects have merged, suggesting the beginnings of a new more complex vowel scheme with more than three distinct vowels. This phenomenon is particularly noticeable in the Kobuk area, where the diphthongs /ua/ and /au/ are now both pronounced [ɔ]. Other diphthongs are also affected.[citation needed]

In contrast to the larger number of vowel contrasts in Alaskan dialects, in the dialect of northwest Greenland (particularly Upernavik), the phoneme /u/ has been replaced by /i/ in many contexts.

Otherwise, the three-vowel scheme described above holds for all of the Inuktitut dialects.

West Greenlandic vowels have a very wide range of allophones:

/a/ varies between [e̞], [ɛ], [æ], [a̠], [ä] and [ɑ̟]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
    /i/ varies between , [ɪ̟], [e̠], [e̽] and [ə]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
    /u/ varies between [u̟], , [ʊ̠],
  • and [o̞]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
(wiki/en) Greenlandic_language#Vowels
ЦитироватьThe Greenlandic three vowel system, composed of /i/, /u/, and /a/, is typical for an Eskimo–Aleut language. Double vowels are analyzed as two morae, so they are phonologically a vowel sequence and not a long vowel; they are also written as two vowels in the orthography.[16][17] The only diphthong in the language is /ai/, which occurs only at the ends of words.[18] Before a uvular consonant ([q] or [ʁ]), /i/ is realized allophonically as [e], [ɛ] or [ɐ], and /u/ is realized allophonically as
  • or [ɔ], and the two vowels are written e, o respectively (as in some orthographies used for Quechua and Aymara).[19] /a/ becomes retracted to [ɑ] in the same environment. /i/ is rounded to [y] before labial consonants.[19] /u/ is fronted to [ʉ] between two coronal consonants.[19]

The allophonic lowering of /i/ and /u/ before uvular consonants is shown in the modern orthography by writing /i/ and /u/ as ⟨e⟩ and ⟨o⟩ respectively before uvulars ⟨q⟩ and ⟨r⟩. For example:

/ui/ "husband" pronounced [ui].
        /uiqarpuq/ "(s)he has a husband" pronounced [ueqɑʁpɔq] and written ⟨ueqarpoq⟩.

/illu/ "house" pronounced [iɬːu].
        /illuqarpuq/ "(s)he has a house" pronounced [iɬːoqɑʁpɔq] and written ⟨illoqarpoq⟩.
(wiki/en) Inuktitut#Phonology
ЦитироватьShort i is realised as [e] or [ɛ] before uvular consonants [ʁ] and [q]
Short u is realised as
  • or [ɔ] before uvular consonants [ʁ] and [q]

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Нефритовый Заяц от июля 24, 2019, 21:03
Возможно ли, что у алеутских, как у эскимосских, ареал ранее был более распространённым и лишь потом сократился?
Почему бы и нет? Но без свидетельств такого более широкого ареала (например, топонимических) такая гипотеза - не более чем гшадание на кофейной гуще.

Devorator linguarum

Цитата: Нефритовый Заяц от июля 24, 2019, 21:12
Хм...  :-\
(wiki/en) Aleut_language#Vowels
ЦитироватьAleut has a basic three-vowel system including the high front /i/, low /a/, and high back /u/. Aleut vowels contrast with their long counterparts /iː/, /aː/, and /uː/.

Notably, Aleut /u/ is pronounced slightly lower than /i/ in the vowel space.

The long vowel /aː/ is pronounced retracted in the vowel space creating a significant distinction relative to the vowel length of /a/. The two high vowels are pronounced with the same vowel quality regardless of vowel length.[24]

In contact with a uvular, /i/ is lowered to [e], /a/ is backed to [ɑ], and /u/ is lowered to
  • . In contact with a coronal, /a/ is raised to [e] or [ɛ], and /u/ is fronted to [ʉ].[/u]
(wiki/en) Central_Alaskan_Yup'ik_language#Phonology
ЦитироватьThe three full vowels occur long and short, /a aː i iː u uː/. The schwa /ə/ does not. The vowel qualities /i(ː) u(ː)/ lower to [e(ː) o(ː)] before a uvular consonant such as /q/ or /ʁ/, or the back vowel /a(ː)/.

(wiki/en) Inuit_phonology#Vowels
ЦитироватьIn western Alaska, Qawiaraq and to some degree the Malimiutun variant of Inupiatun retains an additional vowel /ə/ which was present in proto-Inuit and is still present in Yupik, but which has become /i/ or sometimes /a/ in all other dialects. Thus, the common Inuktitut word for water – imiq – is emeq (/əməq/) in Qawiaraq.[1]

Furthermore, many diphthongs in the Alaskan dialects have merged, suggesting the beginnings of a new more complex vowel scheme with more than three distinct vowels. This phenomenon is particularly noticeable in the Kobuk area, where the diphthongs /ua/ and /au/ are now both pronounced [ɔ]. Other diphthongs are also affected.[citation needed]

In contrast to the larger number of vowel contrasts in Alaskan dialects, in the dialect of northwest Greenland (particularly Upernavik), the phoneme /u/ has been replaced by /i/ in many contexts.

Otherwise, the three-vowel scheme described above holds for all of the Inuktitut dialects.

West Greenlandic vowels have a very wide range of allophones:

/a/ varies between [e̞], [ɛ], [æ], [a̠], [ä] and [ɑ̟]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
    /i/ varies between , [ɪ̟], [e̠], [e̽] and [ə]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
    /u/ varies between [u̟], , [ʊ̠],
  • and [o̞]. The last allophone appears before and especially between uvulars.[2]
(wiki/en) Greenlandic_language#Vowels
ЦитироватьThe Greenlandic three vowel system, composed of /i/, /u/, and /a/, is typical for an Eskimo–Aleut language. Double vowels are analyzed as two morae, so they are phonologically a vowel sequence and not a long vowel; they are also written as two vowels in the orthography.[16][17] The only diphthong in the language is /ai/, which occurs only at the ends of words.[18] Before a uvular consonant ([q] or [ʁ]), /i/ is realized allophonically as [e], [ɛ] or [ɐ], and /u/ is realized allophonically as
  • or [ɔ], and the two vowels are written e, o respectively (as in some orthographies used for Quechua and Aymara).[19] /a/ becomes retracted to [ɑ] in the same environment. /i/ is rounded to [y] before labial consonants.[19] /u/ is fronted to [ʉ] between two coronal consonants.[19]

The allophonic lowering of /i/ and /u/ before uvular consonants is shown in the modern orthography by writing /i/ and /u/ as ⟨e⟩ and ⟨o⟩ respectively before uvulars ⟨q⟩ and ⟨r⟩. For example:

/ui/ "husband" pronounced [ui].
        /uiqarpuq/ "(s)he has a husband" pronounced [ueqɑʁpɔq] and written ⟨ueqarpoq⟩.

/illu/ "house" pronounced [iɬːu].
        /illuqarpuq/ "(s)he has a house" pronounced [iɬːoqɑʁpɔq] and written ⟨illoqarpoq⟩.
(wiki/en) Inuktitut#Phonology
ЦитироватьShort i is realised as [e] or [ɛ] before uvular consonants [ʁ] and [q]
Short u is realised as
  • or [ɔ] before uvular consonants [ʁ] and [q]
Аллофоны же. Нефонематичны.

Wildnorth

В праэскимосском ещё была шва, которая местами совпала то с "а", то с "и".

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр