Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Let's speak English!

Автор iopq, апреля 19, 2007, 07:12

regn

Yeah, I agree that his health care policies will increase the level of bureaucracy, but, you know, with the current situation when 47 million people aren't insured, I think any bureaucracy should be welcomed... I'm sorry if my vision of the whole thing seems blunt, but I've got friends in Pennsylvania who waited days and days 'til they felt bad enough and got to an E-room! 'cause their f*cking health insurance didn't cover something!  :down:

sharman01

People, why burn the fuse? Let them rotten politicians do what they anyway would in this crazy world!

iopq

What's that? You have to pay people for their work? NO, that can't be possible! Make the government pay for it.
Poirot: Я, кстати, тоже не любитель выпить, хоть и русский.
jvarg: Профессионал? ;)

arseniiv

Well, and there's not topics anymore, which are possible to talk about except politics?

Strom

arseniiv
oh, that's my second post in this forum only, and it's cool to meet a namesake=) Frankly speaking, that's the first time I meet "arseniys" except me on the web) do you find this topic to be a proper one to be discussed&)

arseniiv

Oh, it's cool thing! But it's nothing anymore to say by me because it's too many words. My English isn't a thing that's good which I have. It will be better if we'll wait for some more people. I save myself only with Lingvo dictionary! :what:

Ernestino

Hi, English-speakers!
Frankly, I am a bit surprised why there has been no single posting for a whole year!
Are you so much tired of English?

Aleksey

Sagit

Ernestino

arseniiv

Umnyashka

I can't overcome the barrier of the English language! But I really want this! :what:  I have nobody, who can do practise with me! :wall:

Rōmānus

Надежда - мать дураков (с) Литовская пословица

Чайник777

DAZU brauchte Hitler 12 Jahre Zeit.

Aleksey

Rōmānus

Aleksey

Rōmānus

Цитата: Aleksey от декабря 25, 2009, 13:35
For how many years have you been studying English?

Let's see - on and off about 6 years, of which 4 years I did study it and for 2 years it had been the medium of instruction for me, thus I did not study English per se. Later on, I worked for an American boss for some 7 years

Aleksey

Цитата: arseniiv от декабря 25, 2009, 13:36
What's up with the full stop?
the sky, if you wanted to ask "что же не так с точкой?" then you ought to write "What's with the full stop thing?" (that's a GenAme variant of asking)

Aleksey

Цитата: Roman от декабря 25, 2009, 13:39
Let's see - on and off about 6 years, of which 4 years I did study it and for 2 years it had been the medium of instruction for me, thus it did not study English per se
Well for 6 years of your studies the result is more than satisfactory I assume. :)

Rōmānus

Let's put it this way - I am content with what I have. There is always room for improvement, but I see no point in doing so. I have more than enough for my professional and personal needs. Anyway I am not too thrilled about English language which I find rather dull in comparison to other language. For me it is just a tool, an implement that helps accessing sources about other languages - nothing else

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр