Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

The Rousse Stirps

Автор Elischua, июля 31, 2014, 08:32

Elischua

Recently I've stumbled upon Slovak surname Martinisko which came under my notice due to its uncommon shape and of course it instantly aroused my curiosity about the import of *-īsko formant in it. Keeping it serves for substantives to currently convey place-hearth connotation or augmentation of things – in Rousse, namely, *-īskio for the former and *-īsko for the latter, which I could barely tie up to a proper name like Martin, it's parallelism with *-īskio brought me straight to another Rousse last name Domiscye. Though not having been sure about the base of Domiscye heretofore, Martinisko helped to clearly identify it as anthroponymic. So, the different typology of Slavic family names on *-īsk(i)o put me on burrowing some more instances thereof. Need to say, though some is found, but not much. Noteworthy the *-iskio paradigm distributes almost exclusively within the Carpathia-Galitchina (Carpatie-Galityina) region, which suggests its indigenous feature to that area. Any sporadic disseminations elsewhere is an exception which proves the rule, yet one seems to distinctly tell in Bealaroussen.

prwzufiscyezagalyna uimuluatuoryeno wd imenexiryeno po/na
Costiscye[ko`stɪʂʧɛ]Costẽ, CostẽntinGalityiné
Domiscye[do`mɪʂʧɛ]Doma, Dometian, DomentCarpatii
Griciscye[ɰrɨ`ʦɪʂʧɛ]Gric, GrigwrCarpatii
Griniscye[ɰrɨ`nɪʂʧɛ]Griny, GrigwrGalityiné
Ifaniscye[ɩβɑ`nɪʂʧɛ]IfanFoluini-Podwlii
Pafyliscye~Pauliscye[pɑw`lɪʂʧɛ]Pafylo~PauloCarpatii, Galityiné
Petriscye[pe`trɪʂʧɛ]PetroCarpatii→Cuiywfysciné→'Foutr'(Oucrayinõ, Dicopwlie)→Bélorousi
One more probable surname Pilipiscye (< Pilip) needs firmer evidence for attestation.
Alonside the Martinisko last name I found only one more with the -īsko formant - Stephanisko (Czech(-Moraw)-Slovakia) or Stepanisko (in Roussemark).
Nu Elck Syn Sin

Þese ben also þy fyve inwyttys: Wyl, Resoun, Mynd, Ymaginacioun, and Thoght.

כִּי-אָז אֶהְפֹּךְ אֶל-עַמִּים, שָׂפָה בְרוּרָה, לִקְרֹא כֻלָּם בְּשֵׁם יְהוָה, לְעָבְדוֹ שְׁכֶם אֶחָד

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр