Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

ESL/EFL learning and teaching resources

Автор Bercutt, сентября 1, 2012, 18:57

Bercutt

It is a good idea for ESL/EFL teachers and learners to share their own list of resources (publications, websites, etc) for ESL/EFL teaching and learning pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and the most popular integrated skills (communicative) English courses. Every user of this site would benefit from that valuable information. Discussions, review opinions and exchange of practical ideas on using those materials can also be very helpful for everyone.

-Dreamer-

Yes, of course. It's me who tries to learn English this way. I listen to some interviews, read different articles on Wikipedia. I also read aloud quite often just to practice my pronunciation. Obviously, a good idea. But the thing is that English is not my second language, it's my third one. :)

Bercutt

Bercutt

In addition to my English learning articles here I urge ESL/EFL learners to read the highly helpful and practical publications below for their English language activities and for self-improvement. Do not hastily dismiss these publications as they contain a lot of really helpful practical information on how to learn ESL/EFL more successfully.

Learning to Learn English Learner's book: A Course in Learner Training, 118 pages.
This package provides a systematic course that enables students to become more effective learners and take on greater responsibility for their own learning. The Learner's Book is divided into two stages. Stage 1 contains activities that focus on styles, needs, organization, and motivation. Stage 2 covers various skills that include: extending vocabulary, dealing with grammar, listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Learners and teachers can select the skills and strategies they need and plan their own route through the materials. The course can be used in conjunction with a regular language course or presented as separate learner training sessions.

Learning to Learn English Audio CD: A Course in Learner Training [Audiobook] [Audio CD], 2011, Gail Ellis (Author), Barbara Sinclair (Author).

The Independent Learner: A Practical Guide to Learning a Foreign Language at Home from Scratch to Functional, 196 pages, 2009.

Language Logic: Practical and Effective Techniques to Learn Any Foreign Language, 416 pages, 2007.

Language Learning: How to Learn Any Language [Kindle Edition].

How to Learn Any Language, Barry Farber, 192 pages, 2006.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр