Author Topic: Sources for practising English communication  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Bercutt

« on: July 4, 2012, 04:30 »
As you know the content of English learning and teaching materials matters a great deal. I've explored a lot of aids (websites, books, courses, software, audio and video resources) for learning and teaching various aspects of English. Many people would have difficulty choosing the most appropriate and the most inclusive aids for their purposes or needs to effectively use English. I came to a conclusion that a combination of those aids adjusted to one's needs would help learners  achieve the best results in mastering English.
As this site also deals with helping learners with oral English communication, we could exchange information on the most practical and comprehensive aids for improving English listening comprehension, speaking and vocabulary. The aids selected by me for developing oral communication skills for all levels include thematic everyday dialogues, thematic texts for listening, reading and retelling, questions and answers on a variety of topics, talking points/tasks, and vocabulary expansion.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
√49 Напишите ответ строчными буквами:
«Сто одёжек, все без застёжек» — что это?: