Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Sources for practising English communication

Автор Bercutt, июля 4, 2012, 03:30

Bercutt

As you know the content of English learning and teaching materials matters a great deal. I've explored a lot of aids (websites, books, courses, software, audio and video resources) for learning and teaching various aspects of English. Many people would have difficulty choosing the most appropriate and the most inclusive aids for their purposes or needs to effectively use English. I came to a conclusion that a combination of those aids adjusted to one's needs would help learners  achieve the best results in mastering English.
As this site also deals with helping learners with oral English communication, we could exchange information on the most practical and comprehensive aids for improving English listening comprehension, speaking and vocabulary. The aids selected by me for developing oral communication skills for all levels include thematic everyday dialogues, thematic texts for listening, reading and retelling, questions and answers on a variety of topics, talking points/tasks, and vocabulary expansion.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр