Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Йоркширский диалект

Автор Robert Dunwell, ноября 28, 2011, 08:51

Robert Dunwell

Для тех их Вас, которые любят английские диалекты, вот отличный пример Йоркширского диалекта...:-)
Посмотрите следующий сайт для аудио...
http://www.yorkshire-dialect.org/authors/dennis_rhodes_g_s.htm#Mischief Neet

Mischief Neet by Dennis Rhodes
Wi 'ad a gang o' kids rahnd at ahr 'owse tuther neet. The' cum brayin on t'dooar an when Ah oppened it, theear the wor wi ther witches 'ats on an ugly masks. A couple on em wor carryin them lanterns med aht o' oller turnips wi slits in em an cannles inside.
T'lad at seemed ter bi t'gaffer sez "Trick er treat, Mister".
Ah sez "Wot's ter mean bi that then young feller".
"Why" sez t'lad "If yer dunt gi'e us sum brass wi'll play a trick on yer".
"Oh aye" Ah sez "An dusta knaw at that's ageean t'law".
"Wor is" sez t'lad "Demandin money wi menaces" Ah telled 'im "It's illegal".
"Nay Mister" one little lass piped up "It's onny a bit o' fun an if wi're lucky wi'll 'appen ger a bob er two fer fireworks".
Well, Ah've allus bin a soft touch wi bairns, specially little lasses, an Ah cudn't keep up bein stern noa longer. Soa Ah giz em tenpence apiece, telled em ter stick tergether in a gang an onny pester t'neighbours at the knew (cos tha can't bi too careful nahadays) an off the goes.
Ah guz back i' t'owse, chunterin abaht kids terday an wot the gerrup ter an Ah bethowt missen at wot Ah'd gi'en em wor acherly two bob apiece. That wor mooar spendin brass ner Ah used ter ger in a month an Ah'd ter addle it. Still it dunt buy ser much nah.
Ah sez ter t'wife "Bloomin kids wi ther daft American ideas at the gerroff telly. It wernt like that when wi wor bairns".
"Aw no" shi sez "We dint goa beggin fer pennies fer t'guy ner causin bother on mischief neet did wi".
"Ah but that wor diffrent" Ah sez "Just a bit o' 'igh spirits tha knaws. Nowt nasty" "Ah dunt spect grown ups thowt it wor diffrent" shi sez an then shi stahts laffin .
"Dusta remember that time thee an Jack Earnshaw teed a bit o' string ter owd Dan Olroyd's dustbin an teed tuther end ter t'back o' Billy 'arrops motor bike an sidecar. Wi knew Billy wor on neets, an all t'street fon aht when 'e set off fer wark".
"By Gow, aye" Ah sez "Tha's nivver 'eeard such a clatter. Mind yer, 'e wor a mis'rable owd devil wor Dan an Ah reckon 'e deserved it".
"0h, an wot's ter reckon t'kids think abaht thee, when tha allus shahtin at em fer chuckin t'ball i' thi gardin" ahr lass sez "It's a wonder the dunt do sumat at thi wiaht cummin ter t'dooar an gi'in thi chance ter buy em off. Tha'd sooin bi 'oppin up an dahn if tha fon t'front gate ta' en off it 'inges an chucked on t'lawn er t'dooar 'anle daubed up wi treeacle er one o' them sooart o' tricks same as tha used ter laik".
"Nay Ah nivver bowt em off. Just a bit on a treat like" Ah sez "Bur 'appen tha reight lass, wi wernt wot tha'd call angels wor wi. By but wi 'ad sum gud laffs tho'. Micky Jubb an 'is stink bombs in Wilson's garidge, that wor a gud un. Aye an yor lasses wernt much better. Ah knaw it wor thee an Ethel Batty at teed t'sneck dahn on owd Ma Ross's privy soas shi cudn't get t'dooar oppen. Poor owd soul wernt ayf plaitin 'er legs afooar shi got t'band undone".
"Aye, an us stud rahnd t'corner laffin" sez ahr lass "Eeh, things dunt change all that much do ther".

Вот перевод на литературный английский язык...:-)

(Translation by RHD)
Mischief Night* (=Hallowe'en) by Dennis Rhodes
We had a gang of kids round at our house the other night.  They came braying* (=knocking, beating) on the door, and when I opened it, there they were with their witches' hats on and ugly masks.  A couple of them were carrying their lanterns made out of hollow turnips* (= pumpkins?) with slits in them and candles inside. The lad that seemed to be the gaffer* (= leader, boss) says "Trick or treat, Mister". I says "What doest thou (= do you) mean by that, then, young fellow." "Why," says the lad, "If you don't give us some brass* (= money), we'll play a trick on you." "Oh, aye* (= yes)" I says, "and doest thou (not) know that that's against the law?" "What is?" says the lad.  "Demanding money with menaces* (= threats)", I told him.  "It's illegal."  "Nay (= no), Mister," one little lass (= girl) piped up. "It's only a bit of fun, and if we're lucky, we'll happen* (= maybe) get a bob (= shilling) or two for fireworks." Well, I've always been (= had) a soft touch with bairns* (= children), especially little lasses (= girls), and I couldn't keep up being stern no (= any) longer.  So I gives them ten pence apiece, tells them to stick together in a gang and only pester the neighbors that they knew (because thou can'st be too careful nowadays), and off they goes.  I goes back in the house, chuntering* (= mumbling) about kids today and what they're getting up to. And I bethough mysen* (= thought to myself) that what I'd given them actually was two bob (= shilling) apiece, That was more spending brass (= money) than I used to get in a month and I had to addle* (= earn) it.  Still, it don't buy so much now.
I says to the wife: "Blooming kids with their daft American ideas that they get off (the) telly. It weren't like that when we were bairns* (= children).  "Ah, no," she says.  "We didn't go begging for pennies for the guy (?) or causing bother on mischief night (= Hallowe'en), did we?"  "Ah, but that was different," I says.  "Just a bit of high spirits, thou knowest. Nowt* (= nothing) nasty."   "I don't suspect grown-ups thought it was different," she says and then she starts laughing. "Doest thou remember that time thou and Jack Earnshaw tied a bit of string to old Dan Olroyd's dustbin and tied the other end to the back of Billy Harrop's motorbike and sidecar.  We knew Billy worked (on) nights, and all the street found out when he set off for work.
"By God, aye* (= yes)," I says. "They's never heard such a clatter. Mind you, he was a miserable old devil, was Dan, and I reckon he deserved it."
"Oh, and what doest thou reckon (= think) the kids think about thee, when thou (are) always shouting at them for chucking the ball in the garden," our lass says. "It's a wonder they don't do something at* (=to) thee without coming to the door and giving thee a chance to buy them off. Thou would soon be hopping up and down if thou found the front gate taken off it hinges and chucked on the lawn, or the door handle daubed up with treacle, or one of those sort of tricks same as thou used to like."
"Nay (= no), I never bought them off. Just a bit of a treat, like," I says. "But happen* (= maybe) thou (art) right, lass, we weren't what thou'd call angels, were we?  By, but we had some good laughs, though.  Micky Jubb and his stink bombs in Wilson's garage, that was a good one.  Aye (= yes), and you lasses weren't much better.  I know it was thou and Ethel that tied the sneck* (= door latch) down in old Ma Ross's privy (=outhouse) so as (=that) she couldn't get the door open.  Poor old soul weren't ayf plaiting (?) her legs before she got the band (= knot?) undone."
"Aye (=yes), and us (=we) stood round the corner laughing," says our lass.  "Eh, things don't change at all that much, do they?"

Alexandra A

Почему я диалекты валлийского понимаю лучше (письменно если), чем диалекты английского?

Английский учила с 7 лет. Валлийский учу совсем недавно.
taximagulus segouax caius iulius kent 25 august 55 before the common era
marcus tullius quintus tullius arpinum 6 may 51 before the common era

dagege

Kazak tili (töte : قازاق ٴتىلى‎) — Kazakstan Respübliginın memlekettik tili, sonımen katar Resey, Özbekstan, Kıtay, Moŋgoliyə jəne t.b. elderde turatın kazaktardıŋ ana tili.

Elischua

Мне напоминает фризский, в некоторых местах ещё и правописанием в приведённом тексте.
Nu Elck Syn Sin

Þese ben also þy fyve inwyttys: Wyl, Resoun, Mynd, Ymaginacioun, and Thoght.

כִּי-אָז אֶהְפֹּךְ אֶל-עַמִּים, שָׂפָה בְרוּרָה, לִקְרֹא כֻלָּם בְּשֵׁם יְהוָה, לְעָבְדוֹ שְׁכֶם אֶחָד

Theo van Pruis

Цитата: Alexandra A от ноября 28, 2011, 08:59
Почему я диалекты валлийского понимаю лучше (письменно если), чем диалекты английского?

Английский учила с 7 лет. Валлийский учу совсем недавно.
Может между ними просто разница меньше, особенно в написании?  :???
Даёшь австронезийскую инфиксацию во все поля!

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр