Проверте пожалуйста мотивационное письмо в университет, если не трудно

Автор serhiykapustyan, мая 15, 2011, 12:56

serhiykapustyan

Dear Sirs,
The TUHH's international bachelor's program General Engineering Science suits me the best. I would like to provide the following reasons.
First, for me GES is the most favorable degree which I only found at TUHH's website. The majority of lectures of GES will be held in English what gives me an opportunity to improve my German knowledge during the first year of education. Students have an opportunity to choose one of 14 branches of specialized studies which is very convenient. I would like to continue my Master Degree in a corresponding field offered at TUHH. What I especially like is that TUHH offers an opportunity to obtain so much important for me knowledge in fields of Business and Management. Therefore there is a chance to get overall knowledge of what modern engineers need.
Second, the methods of education at TUHH suit me more than enough. The high-rate professors, big amount of staff, high ratio of staff to students, modern and innovative facilities, suitable environment as well as immensely interesting student life make TUHH my best choice.
Finally, student activities. I like sport, music, literature as well as prefer to be engaged in active student life. I am sure that I will be able to find everything during my studies at TUHH.
Definitely, young and ingenious, future-oriented, innovative and international – all these words describe the university I want to study the best. My best wish is to get engaged in such learning process. I have been to Germany several times. After my return from there I even more assured myself that the future is all about high and modern technology. Indeed, Hamburg University of Technology offers great opportunity to acquire such knowledge.
Many thanks,

Serhiy Kapustyan

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр