Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Упражнения по грамматике

Автор Ёлка, марта 7, 2011, 11:31

Ёлка

Будьте добры, помогите пожалуйста с этими упражнениями:

Употребите прилагательные и наречия, данные в скобках, в нужной степени сравнения.
1.The opera theatre is one of ... buildings in the city (beautiful). 2. The sound grew ... and ... (loud). 3. The party was not so ... as I had expected (gay). 4. I have no one ... than you (close). 5. What is the ... news (late). 6. Yesterday I came home ... than you (late). 7. Ann sings far ... than you (good/well). 8. I like this picture ... of all (well). 9. This was the ... day of all (bad).
Употребите нужную форму притяжательных местоимений (my-mine, your-yours, his, her-hers, its, our-ours, their-theirs).
1.Would you like to see some of (she) poems. 2. (They) knowledge of the subject is good. 3. You take care of (you) things and I'll take care of (I). 4. All (we) clothes were dirty, and (she) especially so. 5. (They) boat was faster than (our). 6. (They) house is pretty but (we) is prettier.
Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
1.They are in Europe now. 2. She is a clever girl. 3. It is cold today. 4. He is in his office. 5. They are members of the country club. 6. Both sisters are tall. 7. John is angry with you. 8. She is a good tennis player. 9. The stamps are in the desk. 10. She is a good teacher. 11. I am her cousin.
Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в форме Present Indefinite
1. We (to read) the newspaper in class every day. 2. He always (to prepare) his homework carefully. 3. We always (to play) tennis on Saturdays. 4. She (to speak) several foreign languages. 5. The children (to play) in the park every afternoon. 6. Helen (to work) very hard. They (to take) a lot of trips together. 8. We always (to travel) by car. 9. I (to eat) lunch in café every day.

Чайник777

DAZU brauchte Hitler 12 Jahre Zeit.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр