Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

10 questions in English Phonetics

Автор huaxia, декабря 20, 2010, 15:46

huaxia

Guys... i need your help here. I have an exam tomorrow. I just need to answer these 10 damned questions. My brain is fucked-up >_<]
Help me as much as you can, please.

Here we go:
1. What is the definition of the phoneme from the viewpoint of distinctive oppositions?
2. What is the difference between minimal and sub-minimal pairs?
3. What features of the phoneme are distinctively relevant and distinctively irrelevant?
4. What is the nature of voiced - voiceless opposition in English and in Russian?
5. What distinctive oppositions illustrate the existence of labial, lingual and pharyngal consonant phonemes?
6. What distinctive oppositions illustrate classificatory subdivisions within the group of labial and lingual consonants?
7. What distinctive oppositions illustrate the existence of occlusive (or stops), constructive, occlusive-constructive (or affricated) consonants?
8. What distinctive oppositions illustrate classificatory subdivisions within the groups of occlusive and constructive consonants?
9. What distinctive oppositions prove the existence of oral and nasal consonant phonemes?
10. What is the difference between the semantic and purely distributional methods of phonological analysis?

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр