Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Audio and Video Aids for improving English

Автор Bercutt, декабря 3, 2010, 22:30

Bercutt

My questions to English teachers:

How should learners of English choose audio and video aids for learning English? What audio and video aids would English teachers recommend?

I have discovered a lot of websites on audio and video aids for learning and improving English. However, English language learners will have difficulty choosing the most suitable ones for their practical needs. I suggest that English language learners should look for audio and video aids that first of all cover Everyday English conversation topics and vocabulary comprehensively.
English learning audio and video aids are extremely important for any learner to hear proper real English pronunciation and conversation, and for practicing listening comprehension and speaking, because relatively few learners of English have an adequate long-term opportunity to talk English to native English speakers on a variety of topics. I would like to create a debate among English teachers on usefulness and practical application of audio and video aids for improving English and on tips how learners and teachers of English can effectively use them. This issue is extremely important for mastering various aspects of English, in particular listening comprehension, speaking, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary. Of course practicing real natural speaking with native English speakers on a multitude of topics and issues is top priority, but proper and effective use of audio and video aids can create solid practice of English, and also significantly contribute to mastering English.

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр