Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Фигура в лесу.

Автор Poirot, апреля 15, 2009, 21:20

Poirot

"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

myst

Poirot

Цитата: myst от апреля 15, 2009, 21:30
Цитата: "Poirot" от
В лесу что-то видел давно...
Чирикало или стучало?

Тихо уходило прочь и исчезло. Бежали - не догнали. Нас двое было, и видели все одинаково. Не могло обоим померещиться.
"Из-за плохой видимости через тепловизор прицела я увидел на расстоянии около 250 метров силуэт парнокопытного, внешне похожего на крупного кабана."

Cassandra

Цитата: Poirot от апреля 15, 2009, 21:41
Чирикало или стучало?

Тихо уходило прочь и исчезло. Бежали - не догнали. Нас двое было, и видели все одинаково. Не могло обоим померещиться.

Снежный человек?  ::)

Poirot

Цитата: Cassandra от апреля 15, 2009, 21:44
Цитата: Poirot от апреля 15, 2009, 21:41
Чирикало или стучало?

Снежный человек?  ::)

Не знаю, т.к. на нем плащ-палатка была. Но человекоподобный 100%.

myst

Poirot

Цитата: myst от апреля 15, 2009, 21:55
на нем плащ-палатка была
Грибник?

Косил под грибника, ибо настоящий грибник в воздухе на глазах у двух трезвых молодых людей (а нам тогда было лет по 19) не растворяется. Кстати, дело было в Мурманской области, в Кандалакшском районе.

Драгана

Насчет грибника. А может, все же не растворился, а зашел за дерево, а из-за тумана показалось, что исчез,а не просто человек свернул?

temp1ar

Цитата: Драгана от апреля 15, 2009, 23:33
Насчет грибника. А может, все же не растворился, а зашел за дерево, а из-за тумана показалось, что исчез,а не просто человек свернул?
Нет, это был адский пришелец. Должны же в жизни быть чудеса в конце концов!

myst

Цитата: "temp1ar" от
Нет, это был адский пришелец.
Плащ-палатку он снял с тела растерзанного им грибника...

Poirot

Цитата: "Драгана" от
А может, все же не растворился, а зашел за дерево, а из-за тумана показалось, что исчез,а не просто человек свернул?

Вряд ли. Мы ж его бегом преследовали. В наряде были. В тех местах по лесам разгуливать кому попало было нельзя - погранзона. Самое интересное, что от леса (точнее, от того места, где мы его заметили) до дороги было метров 100. Не могли ж мы его потерять, тем более лес не такой густой был. А на дороге еще парочка наших сослуживцев стояла (вкл. замполита), и никого они выходящим из леса не видели. Мистика.

Pinia

Это был партизан, который до сих пор не знает что война кончилась или солдат вермахта.  :smoke:
All people smile in the same language!

myst

Цитата: "Pinia" от
Это был партизан, который до сих пор не знает что война кончилась или солдат вермахта.
За последние 68 лет он немного поднаторел в искусстве камуфляжа. ;D

Pinia

Цитата: myst от апреля 16, 2009, 16:40
За последние 68 лет он немного поднаторел в искусстве камуфляжа. ;D

Точно  :D
All people smile in the same language!

Любомир

А почему не стреляли?
(Под впечатлением от просмотра фильма "Операция мёртвый снег") Уверен, это был зомби-фашист, сон которого вы потревожили. Хорошо что ноги унесли от него.

Драгана

Все намного проще!
Не читали детектив "Тайна Желтой комнаты"? вот не помню автора... Как журналист Рультабийль преследовал преступника. Бегут все члены семьи за преступником, бегут..вот он перед ними, готовы за подол схватить! Вот он заворачивает в коридор..и бац! Вдруг исчезает. А навстречу ии противоположной комнаты бежит тоже свой, кричит - где он, он побежал в вашу сторону! И где преступник? Как сквозь землю провалился! Стоят все свои и таращат глаза от удивления.
Как бы думаете, куда он делся? Во-во, это оказался тот свой, что завернул за угол, скинул одежду и сделал вид, что тоже преследует убийцу!

Так и типа грибник мог оказаться таким же своим, и куда исчез? Да сбросил плащ-палатку и стал сотоварищем по службе! Вот только зачем ему это понадобилось, куда драпал - другой вопрос!

Драгана

А на дороге еще парочка наших сослуживцев стояла (вкл. замполита), и никого они выходящим из леса не видели. Мистика.

Во-во! По правилам детектива, один из этих двоих и гулял в плащ-палатке, а потом сделал финт ушами - мы никого не видели! :)

myst

Цитата: "Драгана" от
финт ушами
По-моему, у нас на форуме девушка с таким ником была. :???

Rezia

Всё, и как теперь спать! Эту тему надо было назвать "Страшные сказки на ночь". Предупреждать надо....
"Сон налягає. Кладе м'якеньку лапу на очі і на лице і шепче до вуха: спи..." (Коцюбинський)
"Ахаль çеç-им шурă юрĕ çав каç ÿкрĕ çĕр çине?" (чăваш юрри)
"Гэта не без гэтага" (з аднаго беларускага рамана)
"ნახევარი პური, ნახევარი ხარჩო"
"If you want to win the fight, say "I believe!" " (Eric)

Poirot

Рад, что вам история понравилась. Однако больше никакой мистики не встречал.

Любомир

Poirot, почему не пальнули, хотя бы в воздух?

captain Accompong

Цитата: Rezia от апреля 16, 2009, 22:26
Всё, и как теперь спать! Эту тему надо было назвать "Страшные сказки на ночь". Предупреждать надо....

не спите  ;D

вот страшная история, рассказанная одним хмонгом по-английски, дается без перевода и каких-либо изменений с тем, чтобы сохранить весь колорит оригинального хмонговского хоррора:

This is a true story, told to me by a friend of mine, who heard the story from his uncle back in Laos.

One evening, just after the sun had sunk behind the horizon, but there was still light in the sky, my friend's uncle and his buddy were walking from the jungle and back into the village.  On the way to the village, they had to cross a bridge - my friend's uncle and his buddy went onto the bridge and began walking across it like every other day.  But as soon as they got a bit closer, they could see a dark figure, standing at the end of the bridge; seeing as how they had no other way to reach the village, they kept walking closer to the figure.  As they got about halfway across, they realized that the figure was a woman, and she had her face buried inside of her hands and she was weeping.  This concerned my friend's uncle and his buddy, because there were some robbers and such in the village, and they were worried that maybe the woman got attacked, so they started walking faster towards the woman.  When they finally reached her, the woman was still hiding her face in her hands and crying even louder - my friend's uncle and his buddy tried to console the woman and tell her to stop crying, but she wouldn't.  They also took the woman's hands and tried to pull them away from her face, but she wouldn't let go.  The woman was still weeping loudly, her face buried in her hands - and then she suddenly tilted her head up, and removed her hands - and all that was there, was dead skin... she didn't have a face.  Suddenly the woman started laughing from deep within her throat, an evil chilling laugh.  My friend's uncle and his buddy were completely freaked out and they started running away - but as they glanced behind them, the woman was running after them as well, still faceless, still laughing.  They picked up the pace, ran even faster, never looked behind them, and luckily they outran the woman and reached the village.  As they finally stopped and turned around to look behind them, the woman was gone.
племя эторо негодуе...

captain Accompong

Bhudh сама, какая жуть  :o но, в общем, как-то так.  8)

а вот еще одна история, рассказанная тем же самым человеком:

Another story. This one was told to me by my grandpa when I was a little kid.

Have you guys ever heard about the "looking under your armpit" trick? I've always heard from the OGs that the best way to spot a ghost, is to look behind you under your arm pit, because you'll catch them unexpectedly.

There was this rather rich Hmong guy back in Laos - he was rich enough to own his own horse. I don't remember why exactly, but he went down the mountains and into the city to celebrate and have a good time. After the sun had set and it started getting dark, he thought it would be wise to get back home to his village.

So he mounted his horse and began trotting back home. But about halfway there, it was really dark - almost midnight - and he realized he should stop and rest soon. However, the bad thing is, there weren't that many houses out in the middle of nowhere between the city and village, so he was pretty much screwed.

He kept traveling forwards for a little more ways, until he saw this tiny little house he hadn't seen before. He tied up his horse and walked inside (those old Hmong houses don't have doors) and he was like, "Hey, is anybody in here?" Then this extremely beautiful Hmong girl came out to greet him, and he was like eek.gif love2.gif He asked her if he could stay the night, and seeing as how hospital (spelling?) Hmong people are, she said yes.

Now, being the total pimp that this guy was (and we all know how horny Hmong guys are), he seduced the girl and got her to sleep with him. I don't really know the details, but the two of them had some hot wild fobbish sex biggthumpup.gif

And then afterwards, as he was laying in bed with the sleeping beautiful girl, he began to get this funny feeling inside of his stomach. Remembering that old OG trick of "looking under your armpit", the guy raised up his arm and looked behind him through his armpit at the sleeping girl, and what he saw made his skin pop up with goosebumps - the woman wasn't a woman anymore.. instead she was a rotting corpse, with worms and maggots crawling through her eye sockets.

This startled the guy and he jolted up in bed, which woke up the woman, and she was like, "What's wrong?" The guy knew he had to escape, and he had to think of a plan fast, so he said to her, "Uh.. I have to go... take a pee" The woman was smart though and immediately sensed something was wrong, so she said to him, "Alright, you can go pee.. but give me the end of your belt tied to your pants, so I know you're not going far"

The guy was really scared by now, but he quickly got an idea. The woman didn't have any eyes, so he was guessing she couldn't see. He slipped off his belt, tied one end of it around his water cantine that he had with him, and leaned it on the ground so water was slowly trickling out the tip. He gave the other end of the belt to the woman, who grabbed onto it tightly. Then, very very quietly, he slowly sneaked out of the house as the water trickled out of the cantine, making it sound like he was peeing.

When the guy got outside, he hurriedly untied his horse and jumped on - just in time to hear the woman give a blood curling shriek as she found out he wasn't there. She bursted through the house entrance, her true form revealed - a greenish red rotting corpse demon - right as the guy yelled "YAH!" and his horse galloped away.

He never looked behind him once as he galloped away as fast as he could, back into the city. He found the nearest shaman temple that he could, ran inside, got down onto his knees, and prayed and prayed and prayed.
племя эторо негодуе...

captain Accompong

и еще одна:

Here's another story. This one happened in my own home town in the USA. It happened about 10 years ago, when my friend's sister had gone missing, and the police had found her curled up underneath the local university stairway, cold and crying.

This one autumn afternoon, my friend's little sister just finished up with her day of elementary school. She only lived about three blocks from school, so she would just walk home everyday. After school ended, she decided to stick around a bit on the playground and have some fun. Eventually though, if you live in Wisconsin or northern Minnesota, you'll know that it gets really dark fast around 5PM - soon it began to get very dark, but the little girl didn't notice and just kept on playing.

Suddenly though, this old Hmong guy walked up to the playground, and was like, "Hey.. I'm your uncle.. your parents told me to come and pick you up." The little girl looked at her uncle and realized she had seen him before in pictures at home, so she knew it was safe. The uncle started leading the way home, and the little girl followed after him.

However, after about walking two blocks in the wrong direction, she soon realized that she wasn't heading home at all. Her uncle though still kept walking forward, never looking back at her - and she didn't want to speak up and say anything about it, because she was afraid she might get in trouble.

The uncle began walking faster and faster, slowly leaving the little girl behind. The girl didn't want to get left behind and get lost, so she started running after her uncle. But no matter how fast she ran, the uncle only walked, and yet he was still moving faster than she was. It was almost like he was gliding through the air.

Eventually the little girl got tired of running, and she stopped and rested, and she thought to herself, "I'm too tired.. I'm going to turn back and go home". As she turned around and took a few steps, out of nowhere, this wall of leaves and vines just rose up through the ground and prevented the little girl from going farther. This scared the little girl like no other, and when she turned around again, she saw her uncle motion with his fingers and said, "Hurry up.. we have to get home"

The girl was in tears now, very frightened, and she didn't really know what to do, so she kept following her uncle. She was running as fast as she could, but she still couldn't keep up with him. Soon she got tired again, and crying, she began running all the way to the right. She didn't get far, because another wall of leaves and vines rose up from the ground, blocking her path.

She just sat down and began crying, too scared to to move, but then her uncle turned around and shouted, "I'm getting mad now.. hurry up.. I have to take you home" So the little girl got up again and began following her uncle.

But just like before, he was simply moving too fast, so the little girl stopped, and this time she tried going to the left, when the same thing happened - a wall of leaves and vines broke through the ground and wouldn't let the girl go anywhere else - she had to follow her uncle.

The girl was just too scared at this point though, so she found a stairway that led up to the local university, and just hid underneath of it, curled up and crying for hours.

When the police found her, it turns out she had ended up on the other side of town- after they sent her back home, she told her parents the story, and they were completely freaked out. As the parents took out their photo album and asked, "Which uncle was it?" the little girl pointed to a picture, and the parents got very scared, and said, "This uncle died back in Laos a very long time ago."

It seems the uncle wanted to get revenge on the family by taking their daughter into the afterlife with him.
племя эторо негодуе...

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр