Главное меню
Мы солидарны с Украиной. Узнайте здесь, как можно поддержать Украину.

Помогите с экспериментом!)

Автор kalinkas, марта 18, 2009, 15:53

kalinkas

Всем здравствуйте!Я пишу дипломную работу по переводу английского фразового эпитета на русский язык(определения типа "how-come-you've-got-yourself-into-this-mess speech"). Собираю возможные варианты их перевода и анализирую. Большая просьба поучаствовать в этом эксперименте и помочь мне. Ниже я публикую 10 предложений с фразовыми эпитетами. Не стесняйтесь и пробуйте))). Буду только благодарна!!!))) :)
11.   And there'd be none of those Marie LaSalle hey-women-can-get-horny-too shrugs; there'd be phone calls and embarrassment and regret.

12.   And then she starts on a whiny, how-come-you've-got-yourself-into-this-mess speech, which I know is a result of her powerlessness and panic, but it's my day today, such as it is, and I'm not prepared to listen to that either.

13.   But a couple of them show signs of weakness, and I exploit that weakness mercilessly. It's not  an ooh-I-shouldn't-really-but-I-quite-fancy-a-pint sort of weakness; it's an inability-to-say-no sort of weakness.

14.   There isn't any what-would-you-call-your-dog stuff, partly because everyone knows what everyone does (Miranda is an English lecturer at a community college), and partly because the evening isn't like that for a moment.

16.   It  seemed to him that if his mum had made him change schools just because she had found a better job, then she had found a better job, then she should at least have the decency to stop a that let's-talk-about-this stuff.
17.   No-no it'll be good, I can tell her much I've been thinking about her. That I haven't stopped thinking about her since the moment I met her. That I'm so fantastically, over-the-top, wanna-slit-my-own-throat in love with her, that for every minute of every hour of every day I can't believe my own damn bad luck that you met her first!!

18.   Gets up and heads for the bathroom as that annoying Gotta-win-at-all-costs-super-competitive thing kicks in again.

19.   Because Phoebe and Gary are in that-can't-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-doing-it-in-the-park phase!

20.   He's got the wool cap, he's got the cut-off Knicks jersey over the faded T-shirt, and he's got the whole pants-around-the-knees-showing-off-the-boxers thing that rich, white, suburban kids have adopted in a desperate and extremely futile attempt to try to look like they're from the inner-city.
Заранее всем благодарна!!!!!!!)))
PS. Если встретите нечто подобное в английских тексах, пишите!!))

Быстрый ответ

Обратите внимание: данное сообщение не будет отображаться, пока модератор не одобрит его.

Имейл:
Проверка:
Оставьте это поле пустым:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение

Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:

√36:
ALT+S — отправить
ALT+P — предварительный просмотр